God, please save me and show me my purpose of life in clear, lucid lines and vision.
I am hearing bad things about the company I joined. I do not want it to affect my career or future in any way. I want to last here for a year minimum and 5 years maximum. If it becomes my retirement place, nothing like it. Please help me work well and keep my job stable and safe, with good pay, perks, flexibility, motivation, learnings, work life balance, easy interesting work. Please keep the company safe and stable. Please bless me with a good understanding manager, peers and good, honest friends.
Please help me handle my expenses well and save well to close off all my debts at the earliest.
Please help me build good rapport with Jitendra's parents, sister and her family. Please bless me and Jitendra to always be a happy, stable, understanding, trustful, passionate, friendly, loving couple. Please bless us with all the good things to be good parents to Samyuktha and give her a good upbringing. Please help Samyuktha always have safe, secure, content, good, healthy, motivating, good-cultured growing up environment around her. Please bless her to be a good daughter always.
Please help me teach Samyuktha Tamil at the earliest. I would like her to converse in Tamil fluently with me, my folks, extended relatives. Please help us handle Jitendra, his parents, his sister, his extended relatives and people around us with good diplomacy and smartness, such that they do not get offended or feel out of place if we converse in Tamil. Please bless her to grow up into a smart, healthy girl. Please also help us and her in getting rid of her pacifier at the earliest, with ease and comfort.
Please take care of my mom's health. Please bless me and my family, dear lord. Give us the strength and wisdom to handle everything that comes our way and still be united and content.
Please help me at the earliest to identify my interest in life and help me convert it as my profession, such that I earn well and also save for a rainy day, with good work life balance and be inspired and motivated always.
I am hearing bad things about the company I joined. I do not want it to affect my career or future in any way. I want to last here for a year minimum and 5 years maximum. If it becomes my retirement place, nothing like it. Please help me work well and keep my job stable and safe, with good pay, perks, flexibility, motivation, learnings, work life balance, easy interesting work. Please keep the company safe and stable. Please bless me with a good understanding manager, peers and good, honest friends.
Please help me handle my expenses well and save well to close off all my debts at the earliest.
Please help me build good rapport with Jitendra's parents, sister and her family. Please bless me and Jitendra to always be a happy, stable, understanding, trustful, passionate, friendly, loving couple. Please bless us with all the good things to be good parents to Samyuktha and give her a good upbringing. Please help Samyuktha always have safe, secure, content, good, healthy, motivating, good-cultured growing up environment around her. Please bless her to be a good daughter always.
Please help me teach Samyuktha Tamil at the earliest. I would like her to converse in Tamil fluently with me, my folks, extended relatives. Please help us handle Jitendra, his parents, his sister, his extended relatives and people around us with good diplomacy and smartness, such that they do not get offended or feel out of place if we converse in Tamil. Please bless her to grow up into a smart, healthy girl. Please also help us and her in getting rid of her pacifier at the earliest, with ease and comfort.
Please take care of my mom's health. Please bless me and my family, dear lord. Give us the strength and wisdom to handle everything that comes our way and still be united and content.
Please help me at the earliest to identify my interest in life and help me convert it as my profession, such that I earn well and also save for a rainy day, with good work life balance and be inspired and motivated always.
No comments:
Post a Comment