Dear God, please help me sail through the challenges I am facing at home from parents, in-laws, husband, kid, sister, nanny and at work with team-mates, colleagues, manager, HR, VP exit.
I want to be smart worker and a smart person everywhere always. I do not want to hurt people or cause discomfort. However, I want to be upfront to people who hurt me or cause discomfort. At the same time, my response should not spoil my relationship with them in any way ever. I want to have a smooth, luxurious, easy life and meet challenges with good strategy, wit and humor. Please help me maintain cordial relationships with everybody around me at work / home and everywhere.
Thanks for all the true people in my life. Please let me be true to them too. Please help me handle work easily and always have all the flexibility and facilities that I need at work and home.
Please help me face mom's health issues with determination and positive attitude. Please help me face financial issues with smart spending, savings, determination and positive attitude. Please help me tackle work issues smartly, work smartly and easily, learn new things, make good, honest friends, get all the flexibility, growth and finance. Please let the company grow and help me improve my career. Thank you for everything so far at work. Please help me for the days ahead.
Please help me improve my relationship with Jitendra, my parents, sister, daughter, in laws and extended relatives on my side and his side. Please help me learn household management well and be a smart worker and a good parent. Please help me and Jitendra to be a loving, passionate, sensible, broad-minded, supportive couple always. Please bless me, my husband, my kid, my parents, my in laws, nanny, sister with good health in all ways and harmony always.
Thank you, God for everything so far. Please bless me with good things ahead in all my walks of life.
I want to be smart worker and a smart person everywhere always. I do not want to hurt people or cause discomfort. However, I want to be upfront to people who hurt me or cause discomfort. At the same time, my response should not spoil my relationship with them in any way ever. I want to have a smooth, luxurious, easy life and meet challenges with good strategy, wit and humor. Please help me maintain cordial relationships with everybody around me at work / home and everywhere.
Thanks for all the true people in my life. Please let me be true to them too. Please help me handle work easily and always have all the flexibility and facilities that I need at work and home.
Please help me face mom's health issues with determination and positive attitude. Please help me face financial issues with smart spending, savings, determination and positive attitude. Please help me tackle work issues smartly, work smartly and easily, learn new things, make good, honest friends, get all the flexibility, growth and finance. Please let the company grow and help me improve my career. Thank you for everything so far at work. Please help me for the days ahead.
Please help me improve my relationship with Jitendra, my parents, sister, daughter, in laws and extended relatives on my side and his side. Please help me learn household management well and be a smart worker and a good parent. Please help me and Jitendra to be a loving, passionate, sensible, broad-minded, supportive couple always. Please bless me, my husband, my kid, my parents, my in laws, nanny, sister with good health in all ways and harmony always.
Thank you, God for everything so far. Please bless me with good things ahead in all my walks of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment