Pleasant and busy V-day of 2014...
Two years ago, V-day was so different from how it is now. I had the whole day to bond with my husband and it will remain very special. A year ago, V-day was special in its own way as my daughter was almost going to arrive and we celebrated it with her inside me. This year, with her around, time is so much at crunch. Met hubby for lunch at work as dinner with him seems a luxury right now. Plus with so much office work, am glad we atleast made it for lunch. I chose my own gift but not bad, I got flowers (tho on demand). He too got his gifts which I have no idea I managed to shop. I even got the clothes to wear on time. All worked out well but just the wee bit regret that I wish I could have spent more time with him.
I hope things change on that front. I hope I have a lot of time on my hands to spend quality time to bond with daughter and husband ALWAYS. Hope hubby too gets a lot of time for us and we have a peaceful, healthy, happy life forever after. :)
Two years ago, V-day was so different from how it is now. I had the whole day to bond with my husband and it will remain very special. A year ago, V-day was special in its own way as my daughter was almost going to arrive and we celebrated it with her inside me. This year, with her around, time is so much at crunch. Met hubby for lunch at work as dinner with him seems a luxury right now. Plus with so much office work, am glad we atleast made it for lunch. I chose my own gift but not bad, I got flowers (tho on demand). He too got his gifts which I have no idea I managed to shop. I even got the clothes to wear on time. All worked out well but just the wee bit regret that I wish I could have spent more time with him.
I hope things change on that front. I hope I have a lot of time on my hands to spend quality time to bond with daughter and husband ALWAYS. Hope hubby too gets a lot of time for us and we have a peaceful, healthy, happy life forever after. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment