Why does life have to seem so much in a rush. For example, it
feels bad to have the alarm ticking and dread
nagging from elders at the back of my mind even when I am only wanting to bond
with my husband and daughter at the start of a day like today. And when I do
get some time to bond, it has a consequential effect on my work. Traffic and
road rage and auto hassle. Then when I reach work, I dread as to what work
awaits for me. Why should I dread every
small thing and more importantly, for my daughter’s safety? Why cannot life be
a bed of roses with no such thorns?
I hope my life is a bed of roses without any thorns. I hope life
allows me to spend as much free time as I want with my husband and daughter. I
hope I always spend a lot of time bonding with
my husband and strengthen our relationship in every way. I hope he also
has a lot of time to bond with me and strengthen our relationship in every way,
like a couple, a parent and friend, confidante
and we will always be understanding and supportive to each other. I hope
I will always spend a lot of time with my daughter every day and she has a very
secure, safe, happy, peaceful, encouraging environment wherever she grows up. I
hope the three of us will always live as a happy family in peace and happiness
with a lot of support and love from his parents and my parents and siblings. I hope
my daughter is always blessed with good health and good sense in everything and
grows up to be a strong, sensible and good human being. I hope my relationships
with my parents and sister and relatives and friends and colleagues will always
be good, honest, peaceful and strong. I hope Jitendra has a good, stable,
satisfying, motivating, inspiring, well-paying career that he enjoys and is
blessed with good friends and supportive colleagues and relatives and siblings
and parents. I hope my career provides me easy and interesting work in a
wonderful working atmosphere with very good salary, good health and excellent work-life
balance that I yearn for to spend time with my loved ones and learn and do new
things and have fun at the same time in a peaceful co-existing environment with
great colleagues.
I hope my daughter and parents have a great ,long, peaceful,
satisfying healthy life. I hope dad’s surgery helps me recover soon and
everything goes smooth for all of us in every front of life (like work and
personal) during his recovery and surgery period. I hope I will be able to
provide whatever Samyuktha wants in life along with my husband’s support. I
hope my parents, sister and in-laws are always around my daughter and are supportive
and take good care of my daughter forever whenever Jitendra and I are busy and
away. I hope my sister earns her degree very soon and gets independent, and
remains sensible and supportive to us. I hope we get a good, trust-worthy,
healthy, sensible, reliable maid to take care of Samyuktha, wherever we live to
support us as we are working parents. I hope life answers all my prayers and I
thank God for everything I have got so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment