Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today's fortune in orkut says: A good time to finish up old tasks.

Today's fortune in orkut says: A good time to finish up old tasks. Apt for my mood of blogging - been thinking of it for quite a while. Few things have been nagging me constantly for quite sometime coz I do not have complete control over them. They still do.

Firstly, been wondering how I am gonna cope up with the recession. Secondly, I wonder how I am gonna cope up with new challenges at work. Thirdly, I am silently praying everyday to end my saga.

"People who are having a love-sex relationship are continuously lying to each other because the very nature of the relationship demands that they do, because you have to make a love object of this person, which means that you editorialize about them. You cut out what you don't want to see, you add this if it isn't there. And so therefore you're building a lie." - Truman Capote

"A relationship, I think, is like a shark, you know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark."


"You must go to bed with friends or whores, where money makes up the difference in beauty or desire." - W. H. Auden

"Relationships are like a dance, with visible energy racing back and forth between partners. Some relationships are the slow, dark dance of death." - Colette Dowling

Long-term commitment to an intimate relationship with one person of whatever sex is an essential need that people have in order to breed the qualities out of which nurturing thought can rise." - Gerda Lerner


"Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people." - Arthur Schopenhauer


"It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, bit it is the little differences that make them interesting." - Todd Ruthman

Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course." - Helen Rowland

No comments: