Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My current wish list....

All I yearn currently is to have all the time in the world to be at my daughter's side and be for her and spend good quality time with my husband very often and enjoy all this as I am staying at my parents' place right now. To aid this now and forever, I sincerely hope that my husband and I are working in an office environment that is extremely flexible to our individual and couple needs and baby needs. Work has got to be extremely easy going with fair amount of creativity that keeps us interested individually in our projects. I hope to work with an extremely cooperative project team and trustworthy and fun-filled friendly writer team and an understanding cooperative manager. I hope I get a lot of very good friends at work who will always stand by me and these be long-term, frank, open, sincere friendships with healthy and ego-free competition. I also wish to do my best at home and work and maintain work-life balance and get to spend time for myself to indulge in my hobbies in the middle of all these responsibilities. I also wish for eternal financial freedom and comfort. Also, I wish for good health for baby, me, husband, parents, sister and in-laws. I also wish for parents to be able to have good financial and physical comfort always with good health and peace. I also very deeply desire to stay with husband and baby and family in a comfortable spacious house with good privacy, be it rented or own and the house (rented and own) should be in a safe locality that it makes it very convenient for us to travel to work soon, shop well with ease and send baby to school close to the house as she grows and good medical, postal, banking facilities at immediate reach with good trust-worthy neighbors. I also wish my sister studies well and scores well in all her exams and gets independent and responsible and level-headed very soon. I hope to also be strong, healthy, level-headed, patient and responsible always. I very sincerely wish my daughter always has good and safe surroundings to grow up in, has good health (mental, physical, emotional) and trustworthy good people around her. I hope we would be great parents for our daughter and she also is our obedient and smart daughter forever. I hope to have a very happy and peaceful married life and family forever and ever. :) I hope I improve all my skills and perform all my responsibilities (family or work or self) with ease and remain content always. God, please help me and make all my wishes to come true at the very earliest. Please help me.

itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai....kehte hai agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh poori kaynath tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai. Main apni saari khwaishon ko bahut jaldh poora hote hue dekhna chaahthi hoon. Bhagwan, meri madad karo aur mujh par daya karo. Dhanyawaad.