Friday, January 20, 2012

If all my previous posts were about hell at work, this one is sure to eat the cake. I am finding it difficult to live with my parents right now. My mom and I have gaps in trying to realise that she needs to attend to a pregnant woman's basic food needs. Cooks what basic she can... Not very enthusiastic to make it all d more special. Maybe she wants permanent freedom from the cooking department but this is so not the time to feel so if u have a dependent in my state. Last week was upma for dinner and again upma for breakfast. If ur still hungry, all get a small glass of horlicks. Today's dinner is some avial with white rice. U want more, a wheat dosa. If ur still hungry, horlicks in diluted milk. How is this healthy for a 8 month pregnant woman. My own sister felt the food was insufficient. She is just a normal 21 near old. Then imagine my state. The man of the house does not care a damn. He gets to satiate himself outside. Easy for him to compensate his desire. In my case, its no longer a desire to ask for special food. I realise she was not treated with extra care wen she was pregnant. So she finds my expectations quite unreasonable. Things r better after certain highs and lows so far. But still this was not how I wanted things to pan out in my dreams. Life is harsh. All the more worse coz I procrastinated and this causes rifts even in other spaces & relationships coz of constant reminders. This unplanned pregnancy sure is the best lesson in life to NEVER be unprepared henceforth. God help me meet the challenges ahead and find solace, success and independence eternally.

No comments: