Monday, November 28, 2011

Life sucks big time!

Al my previous posts voice out helplessness, especially about being self-sufficient. Believe me, I never felt so helpless.

Each day at work seems like a step into hell-hole but I am tied down for various reasons. I am so demotivated right now that I can not even think straight as to what is right or how I should defend myself from the brickbats.

My pregnancy is adding to my woes. I do not want to influence my innocent child into this depression that is creeping around me.

I hope there is a decent genuine permanent resolution from all this hell-hole at the very earliest, though I am preparing myself for the last resort to quit.

There are so many things to do and I am just losing all my enthusiasm in everything. Depression speaks big time and I want to get out of it. I have to get out of it.

No comments: