Thursday, September 15, 2011

Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in one of my most abusive moods and yes, I shall also take advantage of the fact that my hormones can reach their peak and subside slow, thanks to oops baby.

What is this other gender filled with or made of? I am in no way going to say that XX gender is filled with vain and tenderness and care and love and selfless - bullshit in its own way in certain aspects. But XY gender is made up of, god knows what, out there.

The men who so badly sometimes make me wild but also love a lot in my life - My dad, my newly wed husband.

The man who has been oh-so-gentle, so far - My fil. Its true that I hardly know him but he has shown a lot of gentleness and dignity that obviously brings back the trust in me for men about some air of improvement.

The men who have been there to provide me humor, intellect, interests, sense of security and no consciousness of the gender difference - Few friends right from school to my previous work-place. Did not meet any such interesting men in college but it hardly matters.

The man whom I want to crush to death using a dinosaur - The *o** because he does not have the balls to use his common sense or empathize or appreciate or support. He can only behave like a robot.

I hate men who are MCPs. And I shall in no way take it lying low. And so should not any self-respecting person.

My man is a man in the true sense. Fun, smart, sharp, lazy, with a temper and also filled with so much logic that he can never easily get why women cry or laugh or yearn or nag. He sometimes has what Hermione rightly said - emotional range of a teaspoon. And yes, he can make me laugh and go wild as well. I sometimes wonder I married him and sometimes I so very well know the reason.

I so wish I knew Karan Johar type and had a best friend like him. No, I do not think he is gay - I just feel he can see beyond the emotional teaspoon range.

However, if there was a choice to skip marriage, I might have opted that as well. This blog is not going to cover the men who interested me or who got interested in me in the romantic sense. And that is because life is not about romance only and people behave different when in love. Maybe it is drugged.

I need to see how life shapes up with its swift changes and consequences in my lifestyle. I wonder how my personality will shape up in the coming years. But I know one thing for sure - marriage is sure a great teacher.

No comments: