Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Desire deeply for some immediate changes for the long term

Work, first and foremost desired change - Would like a work nature that is just perfectly tailor-made for me and gives me perfect balance of home-work adjustment and sync, finance, freedom, moral boost, true friendship and creativity.

Health, again first and foremost desired change - Would like me and my new family member and spouse to be in good health mentally and physically ALWAYS. I pray for my family too.

Relationships, again first and foremost desired change - Smooth, peaceful, happy, satisfying, extremely supportive, sincere, ego-less, transparent with privacy in its own way for both the people involved... be it with mil or sil or fil or with parents or siblings or spouse or friends or colleagues or acquaintances or new relations that would be formed in future.

Married life, again first and foremost desired change - Smooth, balanced, fun, exciting, peaceful, happy, satisfying, sincere, ego-less, transparent with privacy in its own way FOREVER for both the people involved.

Parenting - An art that I home to master intuitively along with mastering the art of being the perfect wife/sil/dil/daughter/sister. I want to bring up a normal child who would always get its attention from its parents. And I hope the things that make up my life around will fall in place perfectly.

My own personal side - I sincerely hope life allows me to focus on that in addition to all the above aspects.

I hope my spouse gets his share of satisfactions from life forever in all aspects. Same for my family. Possible if there are no conflicts. Definitely possible.

I sincerely pray that all my prayers are answered SOON. Life would become more meaningful.

No comments: