Well, yes, there it is. Am happy but am very confused because both of us were not prepared for it. Now we are preparing ourselves to embrace it. No point in thinking or talking about what we could have done etc. Am carrying a life within me now. :) Bow thy head and accept what is coming thy way, or rather our way.
It is still too early and the news shall only be shared with the whole wide world after few more months. But every minute and every day coming ahead, I am realizing that my life will no longer be in my control. Or who knows, it will get into my control better.
J is getting into the role of husband NOW and precisely now is when this change happens. Marital bliss as a couple seems short-lived but then its too early to speculate or contemplate.
The first words we exchanged were - "Not sure if its supposed to make us happy or sad." :D Being practical is how I see it.
I am finding this as a pleasant surprise and also a shock coz I had so many plans and I was so sure I wanted a baby only after my first year of marriage. Man proposes, God disposes.
"All is well."
No comments:
Post a Comment