Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bittersweetness there... But now awaiting turning point with Bambi eyes ;)

Some things can still remain somewhere inside your mind and awaken afresh even when after one realizes that the whole thing has run its course. Thing had its own flavor of free spirits combined with brashness which is why it ran its course. Few gentle bits remained so far - sweeps me off and then brings me down to reality, leaving me yet again with a bittersweet after-taste.

Been to one of my friend's sister's wedding and I still seem to love attending weddings and get emotional watching the thali tying ceremony.

Time is flying and I see its imprints on myself and some events seem so long ago. Is that hinting that I am growing old? Please, my life is just about to have one of its major turning points and I am eagerly looking forward to it with hope and all good things possible. I want to feel younger, dreamier and vibrant than any other time in life till now, inspite of the realization dawning that there are so many responsibilities it bring along. :)

No comments: