Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Migration....

I was reading about online migration from one of my new things at work. Made me think of how convenient it would be if it was possible for minds and not only storage systems.

Online migration means transferring your data from an old storage system to a new one if the old one stops serving its purpose due to overload or performance issues. Making that an analogy to the emotional context, I swear it is just not possible without killing your conscience.

My life now seems to be a little more spacious but then I sometimes land up thinking if the space is all worth the pain in the head. But the 6 year history was quirky in its own way with two years getting stepped down with another parallel circle. It remain history is its best worth forever - my prayer forever. Parallelism can exist in its own balanced comfortable distance without stepping on my toes or disappearing.

Work is vague and hectic in its way. I only want it to get clearer and lighter. I hope it does not numb me coz I am benumbed already anyway. I always believe there has to be a balance in life at work and personal front. I plead to the strength above to get me thro this phase and make work a smooth sweet ride forever...

No comments: