Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Timing and its answers - Jigsaw puzzle to be put in place

Well, I can hear my stomach growling for food. I shall not pay heed. Coz I want to blog this one and then take off! :)

I always periodically have severe mood swings and I dont really know if its only coz of PMS. I am so lost that I have decided to find the key for this set of Pandora's box at the earliest! I am already mentally set out on this and am determined to give it a try atleast. It doesnt matter if the timing is going to be too early or too late. I need it for my peace of mind.

I was reading Chetan Bhagat's blog titled "Sparks". Beautiful one. He basically says that you should live your life with sparks and also make sure you tackle four mind-blocks - frustration, isolation, boredom and compromise. I keep thinking what he means by saying "Dont live life too seriously." :) Coz I get serious even about the smallest teeny-weeny matter that looks like it might go wrong.

His blog coupled with "Secrets" is only making me do something that I really never imagined to be doing. I did it once and the timing was too late. I am gonna do it again and I guess the timing would be early. What the heck, I would atleast unentangle myself from all-consuming concentric web around me.

My attitude is neutral and I feel that makes me feel old. I am going to do this to make myself feel like a 17 year old. :D

I am scared I would fall into the pits of depression if my timing screws me up. Its because its not just about me. Anyways, everything in this world can be mended with time.

On the other hand, I know this can be a fresh chapter in my life which can add spring to my every step where I will scale to heights of success and good spirits that I always wanted in every sphere of my life.

Yet, I am waiting for one single hint from somewhere to tell me if its right to go on or not. I shall wait until you know when. :)

No comments: