Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Life aint just about one thing!

Talking of those concentric circles around me, I realised I cant let it take me completely like this. I was so depressed the whole of today. I had completely lost my mind. :) I was going to become my own worst nightmare if I lived like this.

I cant really talk it all out of my head to everyone or anyone since its such an entangled web. I sincerely wish I will be able to do that in a matter of some more time. I prefer lucidity than this foggy state of mind.

There are so many other things currently that demand my attention. I aint sure they are thoroughly enjoyable but they constitute an integral part of my life. So, I am gonna give those things their deserving due. :)

But kashish dil mein rahegi hi sahi! :) Talking of those concentric circles around me, I realised I cant let it take me completely like this. I was so depressed the whole of today. I had completely lost my mind. :) I was going to become my own worst nightmare if I lived like this.

I cant really talk it all out of my head to everyone or anyone since its such an entangled web. I sincerely wish I will be able to do that in a matter of some more time. I prefer lucidity than this foggy state of mind.

There are so many other things currently that demand my attention. I aint sure they are thoroughly enjoyable but they constitute an integral part of my life. So, I am gonna give those things their deserving due. :)

Par kashish dil mein rahegi hi sahi!

Also, I saw the movie "Serendipity" and it made me feel so much better. I was dying to see "Sleepless in Seattle" but the former movie made me feel good too. I am such a romantic fool! Ha ha. Life is all about everything and anything.

No comments: