Monday, June 2, 2008

Simpsons Jr.

Well, episode continued...

PY - The place to be in when am almost done with rat-race --> My dream 5 years ago. Now, I have to rethink about it because of all this commercialization and unexpected ridiculous atrocities - eve teasing, hooligans, bad customer service, firangi worship, horrible traffic followers. It was such a beautiful, different and purely French-Tamil balanced picturesque place 5 years back. Sigh, there are just remnants of that elegance now which set it apart previously. Civilization and evolution - Bah! :(

Anyways, thats the sad part of the visit. Happening part - Me walking aimlessly, being unreachable, enjoying the landscape wherein I am feeling so lost but safe, sitting and gaping at the ever-lashing waves on the rocky seashore at sunset, experiencing few sudden pleasant short-lived but memorable unexpected incidents, getting to see weird but passionate and affectionate family bonding, the best one - getting completely into the sea where the waves are almost drowning me and I become icky, sticky and salty - Most amazing experience, thanks to them! :)

To complete the list, managing to get an almost sound sleep in the middle-seat of a Qualis! :) I managed to do that coz I had blinded my eyes with a kerchief to avoid the head-lights of vehicles coming in front! Ha ha. Feels so funny. Oh, how can I forget? A generous soul shared her blanket with me and a moral support was next to me.

One of my most memorable trips. Somehow, now I am left with mixed emotions - Am I anywhere there to where I want to be or was this whole thing just a timing and place thing? When will I know the answers? :)

Waiting again with bated breath!

No comments: