Saturday, April 12, 2014

I asked for a divorce.

I am having issues with this guy since quite some time. He thinks I must work for this house. And he will still talk only to his parents and bond only with his folks. His daughter adores him and I feel bad that its just her that is right now keeping us together.

I try to step out of my ego and approach him. And all he has to make me feel is turned down. And for all that muck, he tells me its because I am not working in this house. What am I here for? Just work and slave my butt off?

If not else, he is happy to serve his parents. I have mine too.

My only worry is that if we do separate, my kid will be affected the most. She adores him a lot. Me, I am just crumbling from inside as I am losing my identity and am not able to come to terms with the changes where my freedom is being taken away.

Will we stay together or not is a question God will answer.

What happens in this house - I just do not know. I just come to know from some events that follow next few hours or days. My language and my space is gone. And the crowd will not accept me into their side as well without jibing me.

But I swear, I have never felt so out of place in a place where I live and am supposed to call it my own house.

God save us.

No comments: